sEPNLCB Pick 4 Results – Trinidad & Tobago:
Trinidad and Tobago NLCB Pick 4 Results are drawn every day at 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM, which occur Monday – Saturday at 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. At the bottom of the Pick 4 results for today, there is a search form that you can use to check the previous Pick 4 results.
NLCB PICK 4 Results For 10-Sep-22
PICK 4 RESULTS (10-Sep-22)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE NLCB’s OFFICIAL WEBSITE. For accuracy, the Pick 4 results are primarily obtained from the NLCB’s televised draws. The icon indicates that the Pick 4 results were verified by watching the televised draw.
How to use the play slip of Pick 4 Results?
- Matching all four numbers in the exact order in which they are drawn by the lottery
- Matching all four numbers selected with the lottery results, regardless of order
How many draws can I print a ticket for?
A player can wager up to a maximum of eighteen (18) consecutive draws.
Can I skip one draw when making my wager?
You are welcome to skip the upcoming draw at the time of purchase and make a wager for a future draw instead.
Is the quick pick feature available?
Yes. This can be done using the play slip or via the terminal.
Can the Pick 4 Ticket be canceled?
Yes, the Pick 4 ticket can be canceled.
When do the draws take place?
NLCB Pick 4 drawings are held from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 6:30 PM
How to claim your prize?
All winning tickets must be validated at an On-Line Terminal and claimed no later than 180 days from the draw date.
The Agent will pay prizes of $5,600 or less you must greater amounts at the National Lotteries Control Board.
What are rules and regulations?
- Your ticket is the only proof of your number selection. It is also the only valid receipt to claim a prize. The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to NLCB rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Unused, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, and altered tickets will not be paid.
- Players must be 18 years and over.(Pick 4 Results Today)
Disclaimer: This is not an official website and is not associated with NLCB Lotto or any company that manages any products they manage. Employed. It is intended solely for players and prospective players of NLCB Lotto to use the information on https://playwheresults.info/. The purpose of these pages is to provide information only and not to encourage participation in lotteries. Check your results with any authorized lotto dealer near you to confirm your winnings.